Description: The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions
- Business consulting solutions
- Environmental solutions
- Financial and business solutions
- Language services
- Logistics services
- Professional engineering solutions
Benefits: PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency's solicitation system or GSA's eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency's procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiation table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders - or through Blanket Purchase Agreements - to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
GSA 00CORP Professional Services Schedule
874-1, 874-4, 874-6, 874-7
GSA PSS Website:
iPower GSA eLibrary: