Posted: Sep. 16, 2022
Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. Citizen and have at least a SECRET clearance
- Provide enterprise level engineering support for a DoD Biometrics program on all matters related to biometric system technologies
- Be able to lead, manage, and support all program level systems engineering activities
- Analyze technical and operational data from support contractors, and provide feedback or recommendations
- Prepare papers, briefings, and reports on biometric product capabilities
- Provide expert engineering support to internal teams such as product support, program management, and test and evaluation
- Work with cybersecurity engineers to assess strategy for relevance and alignment with the overall systems engineering activities
- Analyze systems engineering Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) deliverables from other contracts
- Analyze the overall effectiveness of engineering processes and delivered products with respect to achievement of project/product goals, requirements, and schedules
- Conduct technical reviews of CDRL items and materials provided in support of technical reviews and audits
- Conduct capacity planning to identify and recommend cost effective, optimized designs and configurations that balance functionality, scalability, performance, and transactional capacity against peak workload demands and continuity of operations requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field (e.g., software/computer engineering, physics, mathematics, or computer science)
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience in the full-lifecycle of large-scale / enterprise-level information systems.
- An additional five years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Experience with biometrics systems and applications a plus
- Cloud experience/knowledge a plus
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Reston, Virginia, iPower LLC offers a flexible work environment and competitive compensation packages including medical and dental insurance, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401K, short and long-term disability, employee life insurance, and more!
Place of Performance:
- Ft. Belvoir, Virginia